Wednesday, February 13, 2008

MY PERFECT LOVE

Tomorrow is Valentine's day, February, 14 .That must be an important day for all the couples in this world, the couples who love each other a lot, who always share everything with their lovers. Tomorrow must be a special day for me, eventhough I haven't had boyfriend yet, but Valentine 's Day is also the day for me to say thank you to my parents, my relatives, my friends, who have been loving, supporting and helping me a lot. I want to say "I love you" to everybody.
I have been thinking about "my perfect love" these days.I think "my pefect love" should be a good-looking guy (eventhough I'm not really pretty), he is also a romantic, honest, gentle, humorous and smart guy. I'd like my boyfriend will be a sympathized person, who can share with me everything and comfort me whenever I feel bad. And finally, my boyfriend should have his own job, I don't like a boyfriend who just likes to go out, has no job and uses his parents' money for his stuff, that kind of person is so useless because he can not even support himself how he can have a good future. May be you think why I require many things from a person like that , nobody can be perfect like that, but actually this is my thought about " my perfect love".Of course, whatever my boyfriend does to me I will do those things back to him. I will be a girlfriend who can share, talk or listen to whenever my boyfriend feels bad.And I also can be a romantic girlfriend.
In the relationship between my boyfriend and me, I think the most value is belief. Somebody said that to be jealous and to be suspect are the ways to kill your loves, so I think that belief is the most important thing in love. If my boyfriend and I believe each other, we'll never worry about our loves even if everybody says the rumors or say the bad things about us.But if my boyfriend tricks into my compliance. I will never forgive him. So, I think, in love, both of the lovers need to try to keep their love last forever.
Those things above are what I think about " my perfect love".Hopefully I can find my boyfriend soon and have many nice days with him.

1 comment:

BigRuby said...

hey!
your perfect lover is not really perfect as you thought. I think every girl has the same criterion for her bf. Those are just the basic requirements for a stable relationship.
Anyway, it's cool to know what you think about your future bf. Hehe^^
However, your writing style, I think, is kind of untidy. Ya should coordinate your ideas carefully b4 you write in order to make your essay clearer and easy to understand. See ya!