Wednesday, February 6, 2008

THANKS FOR MRS.AZIMI. THIS ARTICLE IS REALLY MEANINGFUL TO ME

I am an international student. I come to USA to study about Business, and hopfully I can get a Bachelor Degree of Business. Although I am just studying English now, whenever I think about the time I will be in College in the future, I often feel a bit stressful. My friend who has already been a student study about Financial in CSUF was so eager at her first day at school. But after a few days, she started to get trouble. She did not get all the things that her teachers talked about. Or, sometimes she felt like she was deaf. Everything her teachers talked, she could understand, but after a few minutes she forgot all, so she had to ask her classmates for many times about homework and the lectures. And now, my friend looks so tired. Everyday she has to stay up late to do homework and just sleeps a few hours a day.
From my friend, I can see that it's not easy to study in University in USA. Now, when I'm reading this article " WILL YOU SURVIVE CSUF?", it makes me feel more stressful about studying in University, but I can also see that it's totally true if I have some strategies for myself to study, my studying will be much better. For instance, time management can help me to have a good schedule between relax and study. Without time management, I cannot know what I should study today, when I have to do homework, when I can help my mother in household chores...With goal setting I can have a strong purpose to remind me of studying hard. For example, I would like to get a Bachelor Degree of Business to have a better life with high salary, and that is my goal to study hard. If I don't want to be poor, or can not buy the things I like, beautiful clothes I see , I have to work hard now, everything I am doing now is for my future. Or, art of mastery is also one of the most important strategies, it shows that how can I use my power to focus on studying.
If I can have my time management, my goal setting, my art of mastery and I can do it well. I am sure that I will suceed in studying in University in USA. Thankss for Mrs. Azimi to show me this article, which one can show me the good strateries that I should follow. I think that I will show my friend about this article, she must be happy when she read it.

2 comments:

BigRuby said...

Nice entry! Good structure and grammas^^. Đúng là học ở USA có khác. Hehe^^
I was wonderin' what the article was. Could you show me it???

Azimi Advanced Composition said...

Wow! Isabel! I'm so very very glad that you found the article so helpful for your time management, goal setting, and art of mastery!! I know that the University will be a challenge for everyone, but with some goals in mind, YOU CAN DO IT!
Mrs. Azimi